1. Opensea.io is the world’s largest digital marketplace for crypto collectibles and non-fungible tokens (NFTs), including ERC721 and ERC1155 assets. Buy, sell, and discover exclusive digital assets like Axies, ENS names, CryptoKitties, Decentraland, and more on Opensea.
2. SuperRare.Co is a marketplace to collect and trade unique, single-edition digital artworks. Each artwork is authentically created by an artist in the network, and tokenized as a crypto-collectible digital item that you can own and trade. You can think of SuperRare.Co like Instagram meets Christies. A new way to interact with art, culture, and collecting on the internet! Each artwork on SuperRare is a digital collectible– a digital object secured by cryptography and tracked on the blockchain. That’s just a fancy way of saying they’re provably scarce items that can be collected, and that hold value just like cryptocurrencies like ether and bitcoin.
3. Rarible is a creator-centric NFT marketplace and issuance platform that utilizes the RARI token to empower users who actively interact with the protocol. Users on the Rarible platform can easily create non-fungible tokens (NFTs) for unique digital items like artworks, game items and more. The platform offers users a fully-featured marketplace that is filtered and sorted using different categories to create a smooth and easy user experience. Anyone can create and post NFTs on the Rarible marketplace. The RARI token is a fundamental pillar of the platform as it is used to reward active users and for participating in the governance of the protocol.
4. Nifty Gateway teams up with Top artists and brands to create collections of limited edition, high quality Nifties, exclusively available on the platform. They teamed up with people like world renowned artist Michael Kagan. Each collection will be opened at a specific time (a drop), and will only be available for a limited time. Nifty Gateway will aim to do new drops about once every 3 weeks. After the initial drop for a collection closes or sells out, you will only be able to get nifties from that collection in the marketplace. Nifty Gateway is also a centralized, USD based marketplace for buying and selling Nifties. Nifty Gateway lets you display your Nifties, as well as withdraw them to external wallets, or deposit Nifties from external wallets into your collection.
5. Mintable lets you create a digital item that you can sell for cryptocurrencies on NFT marketplaces. So you can take a picture, some characteristics, give it a name, make it rare, and sell away for a profit. With each smart contract you can create multiple tokens and these tokens can be used to represent your digital items.
6. Curio is a new NFT platform. It has raised $1.2 million in a seed round. The seed round was led by early-stage venture capital firm Future Perfect Ventures, with participation from A195 Capital, LongHash Ventures, MoonWhale Ventures, as well as former Time Inc. CEO and Fox Entertainment executive Rich Battista. Curio, which allows brands and content owners to create digital fan experiences and collectibles, plans to use the cash influx to expand its team and operations, as well as further develop its technology and partner integrations that “enable fans to engage in a more modern way around the content and entertainment brands they love,” according to the press release.
7. OKEx, a cryptocurrency spot and derivatives exchange, announced the listing of FLOW, the native asset of the Flow blockchain. Flow is a decentralized blockchain platform designed for gaming and non-fungible token use cases. It’s already home to an NFT that’s making mainstream headlines — NBA Top Shot. OKEx is one of the first exchanges globally to offer FLOW trading, which launches today on the platform with three trading pairs. Developed by Dapper Labs — the team behind another wildly successful digital collectibles DApp, CryptoKitties — the Flow blockchain provides the foundation for a new generation of digital assets, games and DApps, including NBA Top Shot. Officially licensed by the National Basketball Association, NBA Top Shot is currently pushing NFTs to mainstream adoption, already reaching more than $45 million in sales over the past 24 hours alone. Just last week, one blockchain-based collectible “Moment” — a 13-second video of star player Zion Williamson — sold for a massive $100,000.
8. NBA Top Shot is an online marketplace for buying, selling and trading digital NBA cards. You play a game that resembles a stock market, only it’s about basketball players. Investors get to experience the 1980s and 1990s trading card boom—but online, and faster, and also without having to actually own anything.
9. AtomicMarket is a smart contract which makes it easy to build NFT marketplaces using the AtomicAssets NFT standard.
10. Myth.Market is a convenient online Marketplaces for digital collectibles.
11. CryptoSlam tryes doing thr best to organize millions of blockchain collectibles.